Monday, September 21, 2009

Penafrancia, Naga City

This is the first time that I am doing this, blogging. My wife and I were recently in Naga City and we were playing around with ideas on how to get more of my music out there. Fortunately, we were able to see an episode of Discovery Travel and Living which featured food blogging. My wife said that it would be a good idea to put up a blog site like that so that more people would know about my music on a personal view.

I was in Naga City to do a series of shows. For me it was just another stage. Yet don't get me wrong. Each and every show that i do is of great importance to me. I've always told myself that I will only be as good as my last performance. It was basically the same. A big stage and nothing on it but myself and my guitar.

I played three consecutive nights and it was great. It was a bit difficult at first since it was an outdoor gig and it's very difficult to have an intimate set when people around you were ordering their pizza and beer. Nonetheless, it was a blast. I haven't really been playing as often as i wanted to and those consecutive nights seemed to have satisfied my hunger for music. It was truly a business and pleasure trip. I got to work, enjoy Bicolano cuisine and got to experience wake boarding before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment